If you’ve been casually watching the market, you’ve probably notice things have been moving pretty quickly! If your shopping under $300,000, there’s a good chance you’ve be in multiple offers at least once. Below are key ingredients to your relationship with your REALTOR and getting through the process to get your offer accepted.
- Current and access to information about MLS and non-MLS properties.
- Understanding of current market trends.
- Familiarity with current housing inventory.
- Listening after asking the right questions.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.
- Staying up to date on the process and next steps.
- Help without a sales pitch.
- Commitment and loyalty.
- Resources with integrity.
Make your best offer and feel good about it. I always tell my buyers: there’s a chance this house is worth more to someone else and that’s okay.